لبنان - جبل لبنان
|تاريخ النشر||١٩ نوفمبر ٢٠١٨|
|المكان||لبنان - جبل لبنان|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الشركة||Smartrise Offshore SAL|
We are currently in search of experienced and talented Software Developer to create and maintain software at Smartrise. The successful candidate will also help to develop critical products for our clients and offer excellent technical support. Duties and responsibilities
• Develop and implement new software programs and services for use in a component-based, loosely coupled architecture.
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
• Design and update software database.
• Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• Clearly & regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
• Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
• Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• 3+ years’ of experience in web and software development.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
• Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business.
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Understanding of UML and the creation and maintenance of project work products including use cases, data flow charts, process flow diagrams, software requirements document, functional specifications document, etc.
• Experience in writing complex algorithms.
• Experience in Microsoft Windows programming in the .NET framework, C#, SQL. This will involve frontend (controls) and backend (services) as well as database creation/access necessary to support the application(s).
• Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage: o Experience with cloud technologies is a plus o Creating secure RESTful-based web services o Continuous integration and version control (SVN, TFS)