Senior Software Developer (specializing in C# and .NET technology)
لبنان - بيروت
|تاريخ النشر||٣٠ يناير ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||لبنان - بيروت|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer (specializing in C# and .NET technology).
The primary responsibilities will be to design and develop PinPay application, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
• Write and maintain back-end code for PinPay service
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of application
• Assist in identification and implementation of short-term and long-term solution options, including risk assessments, and recommendations to business and technology leadership
• Responsible for the analysis, definition, design, construction, testing, installation, modification, and maintenance of software systems
• Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
• Provide technical guidance to teams and act as a point of contact for technical and product matters
• Provide technical leadership in the design and development of moderate to complex components
• Provide support to operations or other development teams
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• Provide assistance in researching and adopting new and emerging technologies, evaluating new tools, technologies and platforms to be included in projects
• Conform to modern API design methods and best-practices
• Proficient (minimum 5 years’ experience) with C# .Net, with a strong knowledge of its ecosystems.
• Must have working knowledge of .NET, .NET Core, .NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC, C#, ASP.NET, Entity-Framework, SQL Server, WCF, Web API development
• Rabbit MQ, Mass transit knowledge is a plus
• Must be detail-oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze for potential future issues.
• Must be extremely responsive, able to work under pressure in crisis with a strong sense of urgency.
• Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Must have proven ability to manage priorities and timelines.