Sr. wedding planners & Designer
لبنان - بيروت
|تاريخ النشر||١٢ مارس ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||لبنان - بيروت|
- We are looking for brilliant Sr. wedding planners & Designer to take on clients locally.
- Who are we looking for? We are looking for helpful wedding planners with a sharp eye for detail and a deep passion for giving someone else the best day of their life. Responsibilities may include organizing one or more of the reception, ceremony and rehearsal events along with invitation and RSVP management, décor & accessories rentals, Operate the whole wedding, and more.
- This position will require 5+ years of design experience for wedding (please do not apply if you do not have Wedding Event Experience).
Place of work : Qatar
- Create beautiful and orful Environment 3-D renderings and concepts for wedding.
- Create and render immersive environments that speak to the wedding event.
- Conceptual design elements that highlight wedding Idea.
- Thought provoking designs that marry the old eras with the new.
- Storyboard campaigns.
- Work on client RFPs.
- Produce concepts and print ready work.
- Offer POV about designs, ors, s, and .
- Provide design finish to decks using established templates
- Work independently and laboratively within the Fabrication, Design, Tech and Production teams.
- Important Responsibility
- Ability to sit with VIP customers and convince them in an attractive manner.
- Abilityto operate the whole wedding.
- 5+ years at wedding planner company.
- Bachelor's degree of Arts / Design / Fine Arts, or related discipline.
- Strong drawing/illustration skills.
- Strong concept design skills.
- Environmental design experience.
- Furniture design experience is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of design principles related to wedding
- Ability to multi-task, and work under pressure, all the while with a positive attitude.
- Collaborative and ability to take feedback well.
- A drive to produce flawless work.
- Know how to prioritize assignments to meet demanding deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and staff.
- Proficiency in the following programs: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator (Advanced), InDesign (Preferred), 3D CAD / SketchUp (Rendering)/ or Solidworks, Powerpoint(Most of them)