Section Manager/ Chtoura
لبنان - البقاع
|تاريخ النشر||١ أبريل ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||لبنان - البقاع|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الشركة||Premium International Group|
Eldorado shopping center is looking for a qualified manager to join the team in Chtoura Branch.
- Your role will be to apply the effective overall running of your sections. To coach, develop and inspire the team to deliver the sections' targets and objectives within the required timescales and to the appropriate standard
Duties & Responsibilities
- To effectively appraise and manage team performance, in line with company policy and procedures, ensuring that business objectives and targets are achieved within appropriate timescales
- To develop the team to deliver exceptional standards of customer service at all times.
- To plan, develop and control weekly/monthly/annual Reports
- To effectively prepare staff schedule and manage holiday scheduling of the team
- Identifying, maximise and drive sales opportunities from sales and promotions
- Developing the business to meet the site objectives and targets.
- Developing and improving market share through local marketing in partnership with the Sales and marketing department, by supervision of Advertising & Marketing activities within the Branch
- To ensure all operational standards are met and delivered effectively in order to create the best environment for both customers and team members.
- Ensure Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to
- Developing and executing the company's scheduling policy
- Effectively resolve Customer's complaints
- Daily Business Operation
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Following up the maintenance of your sections
Qualifications and Experience
- BA Graduate with focus on Business studies
- The successful candidate must be dynamic, ambitious with 3 year supervisory / management experience in either retail, leisure, or hospitality
- Excellent English Written and Spoken Communication Skills (French is a Plus)
- Strong IT Skills, with emphasis on Microsoft Office
- Service Business Oriented/Commercial Awareness
- Must be Punctual/reliable & Responsible and a passion for excellence
- Abe to handle pressure and priorities at any time
- Proactive, with experience of developing and coaching team members
- You must have general retail knowledge