Field Service & Support
لبنان - بيروت
|تاريخ النشر||١٤ مايو ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||لبنان - بيروت|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||0-2 years relevant experience.|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/ CCE (Preferable) or Computer Science or relevant field.|
VOTI Detection is seeking a Service & Support Specialist to provide customer service and support
- the job is home-based meaning that the work will be done remotely unless travel for installation, corrective maintenance, training and preventive maintenance duties are required at customer site.
- This is a mid-level, customer-facing, technical support position involving field service and technical assistance to customers in the areas of installation, commissioning, after-sales, maintenance, and repairs, as well as training required on security X-Ray systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Commission and configure system hardware and software at customer and partner sites.
- Promptly respond to field support issues, create a ticket in the ticketing system and provide customer support in a timely manner.
- Provide customer (operator and maintenance) training as required.
- Escalate technical customer issues as well as feature requests with Engineering/Sales teams as needed.
- Provide sales support with technical expertise/product knowledge.
- Install new software releases, perform system upgrades and perform quality assurance testing on new installations.
- Assist in final assembly and integration of components at our production facility.
- Participate in performing Factory Acceptance test on the units before shipping to the customer.
- Doing Site Acceptance tests at customers premises.
- Willing to work overtime and in weekends in case needed as per shifts schedule with the rest of team.
- Multi-task by adjusting from one type of call to another without loss of efficiency, composure, or knowledge.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/ CCE (Preferable) or Computer Science or relevant field.
- 0-2 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows (7, 8 & 10) desktop knowledge.
- Experience with X-Ray scanners would be an asset.
- Expertise in back-end programming (PHP, MySQL).
- Foreign passport is a MUST (US, CA, UK or European Passports).
- Ability to deliver technical solutions to customers with a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced, constantly changing environment experience in installing, commissioning, and providing customer support for software/hardware systems.
- Demonstrate ability to configure/troubleshoot complex software/hardware systems and resolve technical issues.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
- Strong time management, multi-tasking, prioritizing and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Arabic and English, French is a plus).
- Ability to lift packages up to 25kg. unassisted.
Location/Nature of Work Job
- will be home-based in Lebanon involving 80% travel on short notice within the EMEA region.
- The FSS will work remotely from his/her home and report daily to his/her reporting manager.
- All tickets/emails must be answered in a timely manner during working hours, tech will follow GCC work schedule (working days: Sunday - Thursday).
- Tech will occasionally travel to Dubai-based office (company’s EMEA regional office) for training/meeting purposes.