لبنان - بيروت
|تاريخ النشر||٥ أكتوبر ٢٠١٩|
|المرتب||$6 per page.|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||At least 4 years of translation experience|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Minimum BA|
1. Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information.
2. Convert written material from one or more 'source languages' into the 'target language', making sure that the translated version conveys the meaning of the original as clearly as possible
3. Use translation memory software, such as Wordfast, memoQ, Across, SDL Trados and Transit NXT, to ensure consistency of translation within documents and help efficiency.
4. Use specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used.
5. Research legal, technical and scientific phraseology to find the correct translation
6. Proofread, edit, and revise final translated versions.
7. Train and supervise other translators/interpreters - if needed.
1. A minimum of four-year bachelor degree in translation or interpretation.
2. A minimum of four years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience in at least One Language Pair (for example: Arabic to English) is needed.
3. Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
4. Fluency in Arabic and/or English and/or French language is a must.
5. Knowledge of the structure and content of a third language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar, is a plus.
6. Knowledge of the structure and content of a foreign third language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar, and pronunciation.
7. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing s, and other office procedures and terminology.
8. IT skills which includes professional use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint and excel).
9. Using translation management software to upload and manage content.
10.Specializing in a particular type of work (i.e. legal, technical, financial, arts, education ... etc) is a plus.
11.Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
12.Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
1. Number of words per page (source language): 250 words.
2. Translation rate per page: US $6.
As a freelance translator, your hours are flexible but you'll need to organize them to make sure you can meet agreed upon deadlines.
Part-time work as well as permanent work contracts will be available after 6 months of work experience with Lilac. Jobs are offered to translators who have demonstrated ethical, high quality and timely work.