As Product Manager Customer Apps, you will be responsible for defining & delivering the customer apps our customers use daily to shop they everyday needs.
You come in as
- a structured and methodical product manager
- an experienced ecommerce/retail professional
- a leader with the ability to challenge both the business and the technology sides to deliver a superior product to the customer.
Based in our Lebanon office, this role will play a critical part in developing our customer apps to offer the best experience in the region to our customers. Reporting to the CPO you'll lead the Customer Apps product vertical along with the Customer App Lead.
- Gather product requirements & laborate with all business teams to filter, flesh out and prioritise
- Create detailed user stories including well-defined acceptance criteria
- Lead team meetings including daily stand-ups, retrospectives and demos
- Manage requirements, answer questions of developers
- Prioritizing stories/backlog and ensuring alignment with the Product Roadmap while keeping resources utilisation top of mind
- Streamline communication of product initiatives and priorities throughout the organization.
- Identify constraints and dependencies between Teams
- Ensure successful rollout of features that are developed, which will require close coordination with operational groups throughout the organization.
- 5+ years experience in B2C technology or ecommerce
- 2+ years in a product role
- Skills of a talented communicator who can manage various stakeholders and influence others in a wide organization.
- Strong knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of customer development.
- Self-starter mentality with ability to manage multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-driven environment.
- Strong analytical, business, project management, and organizational skills.
- Scrum Certified Product Owner would be a further advantage
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred.