Restaurant Floor Team Leader
- Understands completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Achieve restaurant objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Fills in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Prepares all required paperwork, including s, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Assists Restaurant Manager to oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis. Fully understands and complies with regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.