We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in laboration with product managers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Adhere to standards on s, ors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects (mobile related)
- Good knowledge of wireframe tools and design software
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with team members
- Good time-management skills