The ideal candidate will be responsible for onsite & offshore coordination, participate in planning, scrum meeting, requirement, and design discussion.
Should be able to discuss requirements with business stakeholders, understand the business problem, and define the solution / technical approach to deliver the requirements & "understanding how users "use" products; ability to write user-stories; break down user stories into smaller milestones; project management is a plus...
Should be able to review the deliverable, provide suggestions and guide junior developers at offshore
Should have hands on experience on delivering requirement, should be able to code and deliver to customer as per their expectations & requirements.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- 7+ years of experience with PHP and LAMP environment
- Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, XML).
- Demonstrated understanding of efficient and effective schema use in databases within MySQL or other relational databases.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with TestUnit/Minitest and a strong desire to use them.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and functional tests.
- Experience modeling domain data in service and storage layers.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working on Agile teams (pair programming, refactoring, story writing, and estimation).
- Experience in System Design, preferably in a cloud environment including but not limited to the following topics:
- Horizontal and vertical scaling, Message Queues, SQL vs NoSQL databases, Load Balancing, Content Delivery Networks, Redundancy and fault tolerance (weighing between consistency and availability)
- Knowledge in the SOLID principles of programming