Assist the CEO in all areas of the business and oversee the smooth running of the office. Tasks included diary management, preparation of presentations, follow-up projects, data collections, planning and coordination of meetings, diverse correspondence, managing confidential and personal documents.
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Oversea and follow-up several projects and maintain deadlines.
- Research and conduct data gathering to prepare documents for review and presentation by CEO.
- Manage CEOs’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Prepare CEO responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve.
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information.
- Provide general administrative support.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Discretion and confidentiality.