For North Area, the medical representative will work closely with the doctors in his/her assigned territory by generating qualified meetings with the aim to achieve predetermined sales and profit margins.
- Effectively plan work schedules on weekly and monthly basis to visit and target doctors promptly.
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate product benefits to all relevant doctors with main aim to achieve predetermined monthly and annual sales targets.
- Reinforce and grow doctors' loyalty to our products.
- Acheive sales targets on monthly basis.
- Efficiently execute product tactical plans so that the company's products performance is maximized.
- Manage available resources efficiently.
- Maintain detailed records of contacts for all targeted doctors for planning, reporting and feedback.
- Attend exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Review sales performance regularly.
- Write reports and other documents as per department guideline.
- Identify and establish new business.
- Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry or Biology.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Sales and customer relationship skills
- Confidence and persistence and persuasive manner
- Patience and self-motivation
- Analytical and planning skills
- Strong teamwork and networking skills
- Commercial and business awareness