We are an enthusiastic startup called UDU JOBS, we have the idea and the MVP, but now, we want help to make it reach the potential it can, with a skilled team, our App is based on ( on-demand services ) and Handyman work.
- We are looking for a QA Engineer to be responsible for the creation of tests to identify issues with software before the product launch.
- Duties include identifying and analyzing any bugs and errors found during the test phase and documenting them for review after.
- Other tasks include developing and running new tests, reporting on the results and collaborating with software developers to fix program issues.
Responsibilities for QA Engineer
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs
- Research and compare similar competitor products
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
Qualifications for QA Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development and testing
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows
- In-depth understanding of Nodejs, Laravel, PHP, SQL database
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Able to sit in front of a computer for long hours at a time
Salary is payed in LBP