We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for build a web application that manages the dataflow from external data sources to our system. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the data pipeline, and ensuring highly scalable solution, high performance and responsiveness is a must. Developing and implementing a user interface component using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux.
- Writing efficient, testable code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Handling SQL and NoSQL database
- Integration with third party systems
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (e.g: Express)
- Understanding of queueing technologies is a must. For example RabbitMQ.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of React, Redux, and RXjs.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Knowledge in SQl databases such as PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git (bitbucket.org)
Huge Plus Skills
- Knowledge of microservices design principles
- Knowledge of AWS hosting environment
- Experience with Docker
- Python coding experience
- Continuous integration tools like Jenkins