Head Chef - Location: Broumana
Are you a Head Chef looking for new job opportunities? Our restaurant specializes in Lebanese, Armenian & Syrian cuisine. We are looking for an ambitious, passionate and driven individual. You will lead a team of two to three and ensure that our food maintains the highest quality. We hope you are ready to bring in some new and delicious changes to our kitchen and delight our guests!
Head Chef duties and responsibilities:
- Design menus that enhance customers’ culinary experience while keeping up high quality.
- Hire, train, and manage staff of 2-3 persons in the Kitchen.
- Planning and preparation of staff meals.
- Submit cost proposals for menu items & keeping costs of good solds at target range.
- Provide feedback regarding the food quality of large bulk purchases.
- Ensure that all food preparation is in accordance with food safety & hygiene guidelines.
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
- Monitor inventory levels of food items
- Look for ways to reduce spoilage of infrequently used items.
Head Chef requirements:
- 5 year experience as a Head Chef.
- Ability to track expenses and manage a budget.
- Food safety & hygiene certifications.
- Strong passion for the art of food design.
- Culinary Degree or equivalent experience.
- Verbal and written communication in Arabic & English.
- Knowledge in Lebanese, Armenian, & Syrian cuisine is a big plus.