Administrative assistant duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- May direct and lead the work of others. Typically reports to a manager or head of a department.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
- Making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports, and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills( Arabic is a must) and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel/PowerPoint and office equipment.
If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive Administrative Assistant and familiarity with the construction industry, we’d like to meet you.