1. Greeting and welcoming customers to the tour.
2. Scheduling visits and purchasing tickets to museums, galleries, protected parks, and other attractions ahead of time, if required
3. Familiarizing customers with each region or establishment.
4. Familiarizing yourself with the layout and history of the region or establishment in which you will be working.
5. Gathering and maintaining the requisite equipment for each tour.
Minimum TS or BA in tourism and hospitality or any related field; MBA is a plus.
Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role.
Languages: Arabic and English. French is a plus.
- Monday till Friday: 8:30 till 17:30
- Saturdays: 8:30 till 13:30