DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A FRONT-END DEVELOPER AT JAYPAY?
If you believe you’re the Front-End Developer, live in Lebanon, aren’t fussed with working in an office from 9 to 6, and know you have what it takes to create responsive websites without being told what “responsive” means, go ahead and send us a link to your portfolio. We’re going to want you to prove you’re as good as you say you are, so you’re going to have to show us web projects you’ve worked on. If you want to work – no scratch that; belong to one of the hottest brand agencies in town, make sure your portfolio shows off your experience as a Front-End Developer.
Remember, you’re going to have to have all of these attributes/assets/super-powers before applying:
2. Experience in developing WordPress themes and templates.
3. Some experience in working with React will greatly benefit your application.
4. Having a good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the projects you work on adhere to the latest SEO trends.
5. Being very proficient when it comes to understanding web markup.
6. The ability to have fun and make your teammates laugh. This is an important skill and not one everyone can pull off.
7. A smile.
If you’ve got all of the above and want to join us as our Front-End Developer, get in touch. We need to add that even though we’re looking for a Front-End Developer, we’re firm believers that no one is the finished article, even if you think you’re super-experienced. This is why we’re going to be showing you the ropes as well as you teaching us a thing or two about the very latest Front-End development trends.