Job Purpose :
Assisting the Director, coordinating all the production activity during the live episode or the pre-recorded episode.
Key link between Director, technical crew, producer’s team and presenters from the Gallery.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• He/ she the Director’s right hand.
• Link between the Gallery and the studio.
• Full coordination with the producer during the live episode.
• Brief the Director and the technical staff for the upcoming shots or segment during the live.
• Coordinate with the MCR.
• Watch all the visuals, reports and materials before the live, make sure that all the materials meet the good quality for broadcasting.
• Coordinate and help the producer, in case of any changes in the running order during the live.
• Take notes and instructions during the brief of the Running Order before the live episode.
• Take responsibilities to guide the cameraman, sound, stage manager, presenters during the live.
• Be able to propose alternative during the live.
• Pay attention to every detail in the studio, before and during the live.
• Be ready for any changes required by the producer or director.
• Work with the director on rehearsals for any new segments or changes in the studio.
• Knowledge in manipulating the Mixer in order to replace the director in case of emergency.
• High Knowledge of technical aspects in the Gallery and the studio.
Education and Qualifications :
• BA in Communication Arts degree.
• Minimum experience of 1 year