· Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
· Have total knowledge of all the products present within the target portfolio
· Strictly adhere to the company’s sales policies and regulations, and to the company’s attendance policy
· Take ownership of the customer’s relationship to fulfill business needs
· Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales
· Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
· Maintain detailed report records of all contacts visits, activities, weekly plans, and create reports when needed.
· Export the daily registered visits at least twice per day, and especially after the last visit. Noting that all visits should be reported on time and not delayed.
· Check the working status of the GPS on a daily basis, as it is required to be turned on during working hours.
· Record customer complaints, investigate the problems, then make recommendations and amendments
· Collect orders and payments
· Issue a return request for the near expired products
· Meet or exceed targets (Sales and Collection) set by the Sales Manager in accordance with the company’s annual plan