Responsible for handling receivables by following up on their overdue balances while preserving company image and within ethical boundaries.
2 years of experience in a similar position.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus
• Fluent in Arabic and English, French is a plus
• Computer literate
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 17:30 pm
-DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receiving collected cash and/or other negotiable instrument from the showroom & restaurant and ensuring there are no discrepancies in cash handled.
• Entering receipts into the software & updating statement of accounts of clients.
• Preparing and constantly updating a schedule of due bills and puts a plan to follow up on them.
• Contacting clients with due bills by phone and following up with them on their dues professionally.
• Continuously following up with collection personnel to ensure timely collection
• Maintaining and updating collection reports and post-dated cheques lists.
• Reporting clients’ results to the Financial Manager and communicating non-cooperative or difficult customers.
• Ensuring safe delivery of cash to the banks